New patients should arrive 10-15 minutes early to the first appointment to complete patient registration forms. To save time, you may download the forms from our website and complete them prior to your appointment. Wear comfortable clothes that allow ease of movement during exercise: sweat pants, shorts, tee shirts, and sneakers or rubber soled shoes. We will provide gowns for patients being treated for neck and back conditions.
What to bring on your first appointment (Medicare Patients Only):
- Insurance card
- Picture id
- Prescription from your referring physician, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, chiropractor, or dentist.
If you'd like to save time on the day of your visit, please print and fill out the appropriate forms prior to your arrival:
- Women's Pelvic Health Forms
- Men's Pelvic Health Forms
- Pediatric Pelvic Health Forms
- Orthopedic Patient Forms
- For Your Information, No Signature Required
Please also complete the appropriate forms from this list according to your diagnosis.
- Low Back Pain form: Oswestry, STarT Back Screening Tool
- Neck Pain form: Oswestry
- Hip, Gait and Balance: Hip Outcome Survey
- Shoulder Pain: PENN Shoulder Score
- Knee Form: Knee Outcome Survey
- Foot And Ankle Pain: Foot and Ankle Disability Index Score
- Elbow, Wrist and Hand Pain: QuickDash
Telehealth Patients please fill out the appropriate forms from the list above according to your diagnosis. Please also fill out this consent form.