Do you suffer with dizziness, unsteadiness or vertigo? Does the room spin when you roll over at night? Is your balance confidence deteriorating? If so, you should see one of our vestibular rehabilitation specialists.
Many people who suffer from dizziness, imbalance, or vertigo have trouble finding out why. If you are frustrated due to the extensive search for relief or quest for a diagnosis, we are here to help. Our vestibular rehabilitation specialists will work with you and your doctors to determine the cause of your dizziness and how best to treat it so that you can get back to a confident life full of the activities you enjoy!
Common symptoms that warrant a visit to our clinic:
- Feeling unbalanced or like the room is spinning
- False sense that images are jumping when you drive or quickly turn your head
- Noticing you’re veering to the right or left while walking
- Having difficulty hearing or noticing a buzzing in your ears
- Feeling dizzy with lying down, rolling over, or looking up.
If you are having these or similar symptoms and are unsure whether vestibular rehabilitation is right for you, please use our online tool and request a free phone consultation to go over your results. If you already know you’d benefit from care, call (571) 312-6966 to schedule an evaluation with one of our vestibular rehabilitation specialists
Vestibular diagnoses we treat:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vestibular Labyrinthitis
- Meniere’s Disease
- Perilymphatic Fistula
- Superior Canal Dehiscence, Anterior Canal Dehiscence
- Acoustic Neuroma, Vestibular Schwannoma
- Vestibular Migraine
- Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Other causes of vertigo such as cardiovascular disorders, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis