Except for Medicare*, Physical Therapy Your Way & Advanced Specialty Care is “out of network” with all insurance companies. Being out of network means that full payment is collected at the time of service and we do not file paperwork with your insurance company on your behalf. If you have out of network benefits, we will provide you with an itemized billing statement with treatment codes and diagnosis codes so you could submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Our fees are $136.00 for the initial evaluation and $136.00 for each additional treatment session.
Evaluations and treatments are between 55 and 60 minutes in length.
For more complicated or involved cases, your treatment costs will be prorated at $34.00 for each additional 15-minute interval needed.
Since we are in-network with Medicare, we will submit claims to Medicare and to your secondary insurance company if you have secondary coverage. Deductibles and coinsurance are expected once claims have been processed with feedback from your insurance companies explanation of benefits form.
Why are we an Out of Network Provider of Physical Therapy Care?
Being out of network allows us to provide you with:
- PT Specialists with advanced training in less common niche diagnostic treatment areas.
- Comprehensive medical wellness and preventative services.
- Necessary specialized care without insurance contract restrictions on the number of visits and treatment session time.
- Full hour (or more) personalized treatment sessions focusing on your goals. Saving your therapist the time needed to complete unnecessary administrative paperwork to justify why your care is medically necessary. Instead, our time is spent wisely, focusing on you!
- Effective treatment modalities that are in the scope of physical therapy care but may not be reimbursable through your insurance carrier. Examples such as health and wellness services, trigger point dry needling, EMG biofeedback and education all fit in this category.
- Sufficient time to educate you regarding your diagnosis and how to manage your pain and condition.
- Transparency with pricing and billing.
- Convenient treatments: Saturday and home visits are available. Flexible treatment times can save you time, money and minimize lost time at work.
As a courtesy, our administrative team will assist you in understanding your insurance coverage. They will call your insurance company to clarify your benefits and inquire if you have out of network benefits. Our staff will explain to you your estimated insurance and personal financial responsibility for receiving care at Physical Therapy Your Way. We are all here to help you received the care you need, however, ultimately you are responsible for payment of all charges for services rendered by Physical Therapy Your Way. Our ultimate goal is to get you back to performing the activities in life you were enjoying before your injury or illness!
*We are in-network with Medicare, and hence will submit Medicare claims and will abide by all of their specific contract rules. If you have secondary insurance we will submit those claims as well. You will be responsible for any outstanding amounts towards your yearly deductible and coinsurance. Once we hear from your insurance carrier regarding your explanation of benefits we will bill you for your financial responsibility.